Think Ahead Life Lessons is a ten week course for 18-27 year olds who may be struggling to take their next steps in work or education due to worry, anxiety or uncertainty about what to do when.
During the course, participants will:
- Learn strategies to identify and manage stress and anxiety using the 5 ways to wellbeing
- Learn about personal brand and managing social media
- Be supported to research and apply for a course or job and get feedback
- Receive professional interview coaching from an employment coach
- Undergo a mock interview with local business professionals
- Receive help and support on budgeting and managing debt
- Have a session with local letting agents to get tips on how to go about taking a tenancy: what you need and what to expect
On week 10, participants will be given a budget and asked to organise a celebratory meal for the group.
The course will take place at MindSpace premises 39 Broad Street, Stamford PE9 1PX on Tuesdays 7.30 – 9pm.