Night Light Co-ordinator
Working with the ACTS Trust (https://www.actstrust.org.uk/) MindSpace is looking to pilot a Night Light Café in Stamford.
On Mondays and Thursdays, MindSpace will extend its opening hours to provide an informal, welcoming and safe space where anyone can go if they feel that they need some extra help and support to boost their positive mental health and well-being. Could you be our Night Light Coordinator and lead the pilot of this exciting project?
In this role you will:
- Support a team of volunteers to gain additional training and skills to support those who attend the sessions.
- Oversee the Night Light Café sessions and work with MindSpace trustees to create the most supportive environment and atmosphere possible.
- Support people in your community who need extra support and reassurance to maintain positive mental health and well-being.
What you need to know:
- Hours: 10 hours per week (to include Mondays and Thursdays 18:30 – 22:30)
- Fixed term contract running from: ASAP January 2022 to 26th April 2022*
- Location: 39 Broad Street, Stamford
- Salary: £12.88 per hour
*Please note this role is being introduced as a pilot for the area with the possibility (and hope) of extension subject to the success of the project and the availability on continuing funding.
For a full job description, please contact Beka Avery, Chair of Trustees via email@example.com.
Interviews week commencing 24th Jan. Deadline: Midnight Sat 22nd Jan.