MindSpace are recruiting for a Host Administrator, to be based at our Broad Street premises in Stamford. The successful candidate will have a high degree of autonomy and will play the lead role in ensuring the oversight and smooth running of MindSpace day to day. Working closely with the Trustees, contractors and local statutory, voluntary and commercial sector organisations, the Host Administrator will work to ensure our premises is an accessible, well-managed facility that operates within a sustainable framework for the benefit of the local community, MindSpace Stamford members and partner organisations.
In this role you will:
- Be a warm, welcoming face and provide support to volunteers and members
- Organise the schedule of activities to run smoothly
- Oversee the premises, to include basic book-keeping, and be the main point of contact for all enquiries
- Be pro-active in capturing feedback and promoting positive communications within MindSpace and on external channels
What you need to know:
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract (with the possibility of extension)
- Location: MindSpace Hub, 39 Broad Street, Stamford
- Hours: 32.5 Hours per week
- Monday – Friday: 09:30- 16:30
- Salary: £17,619.33 (£20,330 pro rata) (Equivalent to NHS A Band 3)
For a full job description, please contact Beka Avery, Chair of Trustees via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews week commencing 30th May. Deadline for applications Friday 27th May.